Monday, April 04, 2011

Aim too high

I expected a little soreness from yesterday, but more in the legs than upper body. Turns out I really fried my grip strength yesterday. Ooops, my bad. Fortunately today was a pressing day, and I still hit all my lifts and didn't miss a rep. But I had to remove some of the rowing exercises that were in the program.

My workout today:

1A) Bench
1B) Band Pull

2A) Lockout
2B) DB Rear Delt Raise

3) DB 1-Arm Triceps Extensions

Time for ART. And then a 2 hour dog walk.

Today's kickbutt mindset tip:

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark."
– Michaelangelo

And todays Independence business tip:

Take what you think your time is worth. Now double it. That's closer to it's true value. Now use that to properly assess what you must outsource or
delegate. This should help you realize that you're spending $300 per hour (or more) every time you try and change something on your website.

Craig Ballantyne

PS - Get the new TT Research Report here:

=> Fat Loss Research Report

No comments: