Monday, March 21, 2011

Turbulence Training Certification is here

I spent the weekend down in Orange County, California speaking at a fitness trainer seminar and sharing a little bit about my Transformation Mission of helping over 1,000,000 men and women change their bodies and their lives.

In fact, I recorded a free presentation for you about the "1 Million Mission" here:

=>
Discover the Turbulence Training Transformation Certification Mission

And if you're a personal trainer, I'd love to have you join me on my Worldwide Mission...just check out that site and request more information on joining the "TT Founder's Club".

Helping 1,000,000 people is a massive mission, but I was truly inspired by something that happened to me on the weekend that makes me truly believe it is possible.

Here's a really cool story about a powerful example of how YOU can help others all over the world.

Get this...

On Friday I was having lunch when a young female trainer from the conference walked over and said, "Hey, do you recognize me?"

Because I knew this person was a trainer, I thought back to all of the past trainer conferences when we might have met,
but to my embarrassment I didn't recognize her...although in the very back of my mind I knew she looked very familiar.

It turns out it was Emily Johnson, the winner of the first ever TT Transformation Contest way back in 2008.

After winning the contest, she decided to become a personal trainer in Oregon and recently started her own bootcamps.

How cool is that?

I never would have believed that 3 years ago, when I launched my first Transformation Contest (with absolutely no idea whether anyone would even enter), it would start an amazing young woman like Emily down a life-changing path.

It was so cool to meet her and I'm extremely proud that she has continued on from her transformation to helping other
people transform their lives too.

Here's her Transformation Story from April 2008:

=>
http://transformationcontest.com/emily

That's the power of helping people transform their lives.

That's the life-changing influence that YOU can have.

All it takes for you to be that kind of positive influence on the world is a powerful idea and a way to reach people in need of support.

Isn't that amazing what you can do these days?

Think about what you are capable of...let it sink in.

Powerful stuff.

So that's why I'd love for you to become a Certified Turbulence Trainer and join me on my Mission of helping 1,000,000 people transform their bodies and their lives.

We can do it. But I'll need your help in reaching these people in person and on some new websites I'm creating.

If you're interested in getting the Turbulence Training Certification - at the Founder's Level - just head over and watch the free presentation right here:

=>
http://www.TurbulenceTrainingCertification.com

I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing you at our Certified Turbulence Trainer seminar later this Fall.

Take action and change the world,

Craig Ballantyne

PS - Be one of the first to get Certified and you'll join...

...the TT Certification "Founder's Club", limited to the first 50 trainers who get certified.

As part of the Founder's Club, you'll be given special recognition and priority access at all Turbulence Training events, and you'll forever be "on my radar" when I'm thinking about helping you become a better trainer and attract more clients.

That's the least I can do for the trainers who are massive action takers and who were the first trainers to support my life's Mission of helping 1,000,000 people transform their bodies and their lives.

To become eligible for the TT Founder's Club Certification Level, please watch the free presentation and get more info here:

=> Watch the Turbulence Training Certification Presentation


Thank you so much.

No comments: