Saturday, March 19, 2011

Transformational Meeting

I'm down in Orange County, California speaking at a fitness trainer seminar and I'm about to hit the stage and give the audience their complete blueprint to getting started online.

But I wanted to share a quick story with you about the power of the Internet and the people you can help.

Yesterday I was having lunch at the seminar when a girl from the conference walked over and said, "Hey, do you recognize me?"

Because I knew this person was a trainer, I tried to think back to past trainer conferences when we might have met, but to my embarrassment I didn't recognize her...although in the very back of my mind I knew she looked very familiar.

Turns out it was Emily, the winner of our first ever TT Transformation Contest way back in 2008.

After winning the contest, she moved back to the USA from Spain and became a personal trainer in Oregon.

Then in February she read one of my fitness list emails about a bootcamp business, and she got started with that...and that is what brought her to the seminar.

How cool is that?

That 3 years ago, when I launched my first Transformation Contest (with absolutely no idea whether anyone would even enter), that it would start an amazing young women like Emily down a life-changing path.

It was so cool to meet her and I'm extremely proud of how she has continued on from her transformation to helping other people transform their lives too.

Here's her Transformation Story from April 2008:

=> http://transformationcontest.com/emily

That's the power of the Internet.

That's the life-changing influence that you can have.

All it takes for you to be that kind of positive influence on the world is a good idea and a website.

Isn't that amazing what you can do these days?

Think about what you are capable of...let it sink in.

Powerful stuff.

Today's kickbutt mindset tips:

Find someone with the same goals as you. Help them. That will get you a lot closer to your goals too.

Kekich Credo #87. "The surest way to accomplish your business goals is making service to others your primary goal. The key to success is adding value to other's lives."

Craig

No comments: