Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Transformation

This is the #1 end goal of Turbulence Training. To help more people transform. By getting them to make their own transformation, and then to get out there and help others. That's how we'll achieve our 1 Million Mission.

Here's a powerful story of big time transformation for Molly who went from Transformation to Trainer:

=> From Transformation to Trainer

No workout for me today, but I will be working on the TT SuperChargerz Workout...this is the April Workout of the Month.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip
"The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react." - George Bernard Shaw....and...."Stop thinking in terms of limitations and start thinking in terms of possibilities" - Terry Josephson

And today's Independence tip:
I'm about to take the biggest risk of my business career. I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen. But I've considered what the worst thing is that could happen, and I'm prepared for it. Plus, I have the right mindset: In the history of the universe, what does it matter if things don't go exactly as planned? So stop waiting to finish your big project. Just get started. Take action. Fail forward.

BTW...

I just finished up the first Client Attraction interview for the April TT Certification newsletter...interviewed Bedros Keuilian....amazing content. TT Trainers will get this before the end of April. And TT Trainers get to become TT Trainers on Wednesday morning.

More info here => The Turbulence Training Certification

Till tomorrow,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Creator, Turbulence Training

No comments: