Monday, March 14, 2011

#Tigersblood Bench Press

My bench press had #tigersblood today. My rack lockouts, not so much. Still, a good workout. Started with a big warm-up, then hit upper body.

1A) Bench Press with Chains
1B) DB Chest Supported Row

2A) Rack Lockouts
2B) DB Rows

That was it. Had to stop early and go return a rental car. Also a lot of work to do today.

Honestly, I might double-dip and go back in tomorrow for some more upper body work and maybe some single-leg exercises or sled pulling. Wednesday is off because on Thursday I deadlift and fly to LA. I'll need #tigersblood in my arms for that day...

Today's Training Resources:

Grab this free audio interview I did with John Romaniello

=> Fat Loss Tips from the Romanz

Or read the interview starting here:

=> Romanz Teachings on How to Lose the Body Fatz

Yayyyz.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip

Kekich Credo #82. "Question everything. Don't believe it's true or right just because it's conventional."

If what you are doing now is not working, then you must change. Don't rely on doing "normal" things to get extraordinary results...it doesn't work that way. Normal and average behaviors only get you normal and average results, which aren't very good these days.

Today's Independence Tip:

When looking to start a joint venture partnership, always ask first: "What can I bring to this partnership?"...and then find a way to be of even more value to your new partners. Give first, to receive later.

Keep Austin - and wherever you are - weird,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Get Roman's Programs Here on Tuesday

No comments: