Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Powerful Vision

I slept-in today (oops) and was running behind all day, so just a quick note for you. But, you're getting at least 3 gifts and access to my cool VISION...

1) The TT Trainer Vision

Yesterday, I gave you a free video about the TT Certification Mission...and today I want to share with you my 2015 Vision for the Turbulence Training Certification.

If you're a certified personal trainer and at all interested in the TT Certification, you're going to be really inspired by what I wrote here:

=> The 2015 Turbulence Training Certification Vision for YOU
 
Not to brag, but it's one of the most powerful things I've ever written. I hope you'll agree?

2) The 3 TT Workouts Gifts - Survey

Let's make a deal, okay?

If you take 33 seconds and fill out this survey, I'll give you access to 2 free workouts and 5 free videos (hopefully you don't have these already).

Here's the quick survey to fill out (the survey will help me create articles on the topics you are interested in):

=> The "Controversial Topics" Suggestion Survey
Looking forward to your replies.

3) And finally, a 4th Bonus Gift - Cooking for Fat Loss

Hey, if you're trying to lose fat but worry that you'll only be able to eat chicken breasts and broccoli, then I have great news for you.

Here's a free report that gives you 7 quick and easy fat loss cooking tips for getting more flavor with your fat loss.

Grab the secrets that will banish boring diets while giving you faster fat loss here:

=> Cooking for Fat Loss Free Info

Hurray for gifts in March,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Creator, TT Certification

BTW - In case you missed yesterday's "Mission Video"...
 
...you can watch it here anytime:

=> The TT Certification "1 Million Mission"
 
And if you have a personal trainer, please tell them about it.

Thank you, I really appreciate your support.

No comments: