Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sushi Review and Fat Loss Tips

Last night I went to the sushi restaurant "Ki" in downtown Toronto. The food was great.

Started with skewers of braised pork belly and a bowl of spicy edamame. Our sashimi order was Atlantic salmon, sockeye salmon (really good), butterfish, and sea bass. And we had some rolls too, spicy tuna (of course), spicy avocado, and one with beef (can't remember the name).

When I eat sushi, I use a pretty good amount of wasabi and eat all the ginger too, as both have anti-inflammatory properties.

I also know that people love to read about what other people eat, so I had my friend John Romaniello write up his 24-hour "Perfect Fat Loss Day" that includes all of his meals, an awesome workout, his favorite TV Show, and a blender drink. Check it out here:

=> Perfect Fat Loss Day

Today's bonus resource:

An amazing 6-week free meal plan from my friend Isabel De Los Rios (Isabel's going to be more famous than Rachel Ray someday)

=> Free Meal Plan

And today's kick-butt mindset tip:

"Live your life with no regrets. When you are older, what will you say from your rocking chair?" - Frank McKinney, Make It Big

Finally, here's a book update...I'm reading, "Empowered: Unleash your Employees, Energize Your Customers, & Transform Your Business" by Josh Bernoff....so far, pretty good, but I won't call it a "must-read" yet. Good quote from it: "To succeed with empowered customers, you must empower your employees to solve customer problems." I also wrote up a list of the 10 most influential non-fitness books I've ever read here:

=> Top 10 Influential Books

Have a great weekend,

Craig

No comments: