Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Diet and Workouts

Hey, you wanted to hear what I eat for my every meal, so I wrote it out on my blog (with pictures of my fridge contents) here:

=> Craig Ballantyne's Diet

Includes a list of the few supplements that I use, and my dinner rotations, plus my "cheat meal" system.

Remember...

"Anxiety is usually caused by lack of control, organization, preparation, and action." - Kekich Credo #97

And that's why I have my nutrition well planned out. So check out my diet blog post, and make sure to post your nutrition questions and meal suggestions there.

And if you're more interested in my workouts, I outlined them here in a recent TT 7-day fat loss guide:

=> My Workouts

Workout questions? Just drop by the Turbulence Training Facebook page to ask your workout routine and exercise substitution questions.

Thank you so much for reading,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

No comments: