Friday, November 19, 2010

Gold's Gym Time Machine

Trained at Gold's Gym by Fenway Park here in Boston. It was old school. 3 sets front squats, 1 set of deadlifts,3 sets reverse lunges. Def Leppard on the radio. Who needs a hot tub time machine when you have Gold's Gym. Now I'm eating a veggie burrito at Qdoba.

Yesterday I was in Louisville, Kentucky visiting Holly Rigsby, her baby Alex, and her husband (and my good friend) Pat Rigsby. Our good buddy AJ Roberts was there too. Great times. We went to the legendary local Jason's Deli where I had a chicken breast salad and spinach wrap.

I didn't workout yesterday but I walked through airports in Toronto, Chicago, Louisville, Cleveland, and Boston.

Today's resource:

Warning: This video is rated XI

=> Body Transformation Contest Results

And today's kickbutt mindset tip:

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
Thomas Jefferson

Stay gold,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
www.turbulenceTraining.com

No comments: