Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Toronto Meathead Workout

I have to admit, my shoulders have been bugging me recently, and so I've had to scale back my pressing in my upper body workouts. Now I understand the
problems some folks have with doing planks and side planks...those are bothering my shoulders more than anything else.

Today's workout:

1A) DB incline close grip press
1B) Seated row
1C) Rear delt raises

2A) BW triceps extensions
2B) DB
curls

Squat workout tomorrow. What was YOUR workout today?

Transformation Tuesday:

This week's inspiration is Deena, who lost 14 pounds with TT and Isabel's Diet Solution Program

=> http://transformationcontest.com/contest0810/deena.shtml

Today's kick-butt mindset tips:

"I am responsible for my world. I create my world. I can make my own destiny."
Jordan Belfort

"What you DO speaks so loud I can't hear what you say."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Take action,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Turbulence Training for Fat Loss 
 

2 comments:

CSRunner said...

Todays workout was a hard run, currently training for an off road 10 mile race. I still use TT as I find them to be the most effecient complementary workout. Used TT Athletes last month, and just switched to TTBDW (doing two weeks at intermediate then going up to advanced). I've found that TT workouts have given me much more power in my legs now then I ever have.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

very nice!