Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Workout at Gold's Gym in Austin

Trained at Gold's Gym in Austin today. Good times.

1A) Jumps
1B) Squats

2A) Good morning
2B) Ball plank

3) Barbell lunges

One MAJOR lesson I've learned while traveling is that if you want to keep getting results, and if you want to avoid feeling guilty, and if you want to have energy and avoid feeling tired, is that you should do the best you can to stick to your normal schedule.

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." - Jim Rohn

Last night I had some fun in Austin, but at 7:30am I was back up, working on my routine, and doing what I came here to do. To reach my goals I had to get back on track. Life can be fun, but if you want to accomplish big things, you have to get back to work when it's time to get back to work. Same goes for your fat loss program. Stay STRONG.

By the way, I'm working on another travel report which is already turning out to be even cooler than this one - which rocked...check out the top 10 things you must do to get lean and stay lean while traveling

=> How to Get Lean & Stay Lean While Traveling

Its already full of awesome content and this trip is only half over.

Today's resource:

Part 8 of fasting interview with Brad Pilon...this time Brad tells about how he did a powerlifting competition while fasting - quite interesting

=> Fasting and Powerlifting

Have a great week,

Craig

PS - Be nice to someone today. It's cheaper than trying to buy happiness.

No comments: