Sunday, August 08, 2010

Meathead Fat Loss

Okay, I'm off on some crazy traveling for the next two weeks...

...and I'm leaving you with 3 bodybuilder-meathead-TT fat loss workouts, but they are not what you think.

This isn't old-school crunches and cardio.

Instead, you'll 3 of my TT for Meatheads Fat Loss Workouts. I've posted them on the blog here:

=> http://www.ttfatloss.com/burn-fat/meatheads/

In addition to those 3 workouts, you'll also discover:

- One activity NOT to do if you want to live a long, healthy life
- How to do "foam rolling" for injury prevention (I do it everyday)
- My favorite superset (check out superset #1 in Workout C)
- A new social support for fat loss secret
- And a new change in my diet (See the Sunday nutrition tip)

As for my travels, they started last Wednesday by taking the TT Customer Service Team to Chicago.

We've been corresponding by email for over 2 years but this was the first time that everyone - Erin, Lesa, Amy, Dan, & myself - were all in the same place at once.

(And we spent all Thursday morning working on a surprise project for you!)

After the Chicago leg of my trip I headed to Tampa Bay for Joel Marion's wedding, and this morning I'm on my way to Lithuania and Poland to teach business and fitness to University kids. LONG story.

In the meantime, check out the workouts and this week's 7-day fat loss guide here:

=> http://www.ttfatloss.com/burn-fat/meatheads/

Stay STRONG,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - If you like this info can you please do me a quick favor?

Please click on the "Like" button on the article on my blog OR send this email and the blog link to your friends who are into fitness.

I guarantee it will help them lose fat and you'll look like a hero for recommending these great workouts and insider nutrition tips.

Thanks! Talk to you soon. Hopefully I'll be able to bring you something back from Poland.

Coming later this week...3 advanced fat loss tips from my friend John Romaniello - both he and I were groomsmen in Joel's wedding and spent hours this weekend talking about how we can help you lose more fat fast.

No comments: