Monday, May 31, 2010

Armenia vs Canada 3 - Dip Contest


Big workout with Big Bedros, Vince Del Monte, Flavia (Vince's soon to bride), and Joel Marion and his fiance Lisa.

We trained at a great gym, Fit, in downtown San Diego. The gym was massive. Definitely would be a fun place to train regularly.

1A) bench - 225x3x6
1B) db row - 100x3x10

2A) db incline - 70x3x8
2B) pullups - 3x8

3A) BB Curls - 85x2x8
3B) Triceps Extension - 2x8


Then Bedros and I finished off with a dip contest - he beat me, 26-20.

Then breakfast at the hard rock hotel.

Back to Toronto in the morning,

Craig

3 comments:

andrewjameslowry said...

What weight for the tricep extensions?
I get to S.D. once per year so I will have to check out that gym. I stayed at the Ivy, about 10 minutes away, talk about a hotel with beautiful people. I am surprised I past the test to get in. :)

Andy said...

Nice stuff there, Craig...actually that gym is not too far from PetCo Park...I workout at the gym a few blocks down but nothing compared to Fit.

Great picture...glad u enjoyed your stay in San Diego.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Andrew, I think i was using 40 pound dumbbells. Its a great gym, enjoy.

Andy, another great visit to SD.