Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TT Transformation Workout

Sunday night I flew from Toronto to Washington, and was subjected to airport security for the first time since the Christmas bomb threat...

...and let me tell you, "WOW, what a pat down." I've never been manhandled like that before. It was downright uncivilized.

Makes me angry just thinking about it, so let's focus on some good news instead.

As soon as my flight landed in Washington I grabbed a cab from Reagan airport that took me on a ride through historic Washington - past the monument and gorgeous old churches - to my hotel in Bethesda, MD.

When I got to the hotel, I had a workout surprise waiting for me.

In my email inbox, the cover for your new TT Transformation program was waiting for me from my graphic artist, and so I stayed up until 12:38am Monday morning adding a few exercise photos so that the TT Transformation Program would be available for all TT Members on Monday morning.

And so far, the TT members are raving about it...it could be my best program ever.

So I want to share a bit of info about this new bonus workout (it's the 3rd program I created for you for the month of January).

Let's start with workout A. Oh wait, first, I want to mention the warm-up...it's a little longer (6 exercises) than normal with some extra shoulder mobility work.

Why?

Because I truly believe if you want a maximum body transformation you need to improve your posture at the same time as losing body fat - proper posture is essential for being able to show off your body.

Okay, so back to Workout A - the first superset could be a workout on its own. Then boom, into a lower-body plus abs triset, and then finish off with a 4-exercise posterior-chain plus torso training circuit.

Oh, and don't forget the DOUBLE Burpees to finish workout A. You think your heart is pounding just reading about the workout, just wait till you try it.

After a day of rest, you hit Workout B - you'll be upper-body pumped with this one.

Try out the total body triset to start. It's a bit of a pre-fatigue twist to a regular TT workout, followed by a couple of classic TT supersets, a little arm work with some unique tempo training, and then you'll finish with my new favorite interval training system.

This is my favorite workout from TT Transformation, and you'll love the feeling the next day. You'll have just the right amount of soreness, in all the right spots.

Okay, to finish the week, we have workout C, starting with deadlifts - my favorite exercise - or DB Step-ups if you can't or
don't want to do "deads".

Then you'll move into two total body supersets before finishing with an updated version of Timed Intervals (similar to the timed intervals from TT Buff Dudes & Hot Chicks workout from February 2009).

WARNING: You will hate me during and after (for a short time) the exercise B in the timed interval portion.

(UNLESS you're insane like me, and then you'll love exercise B. Heck, if I could, I'd be doing that exercise right now, instead I'm stuck in a meeting sneaking out this email to you.)

So that's the new TT Transformation program that I've created just for you. And its one of the over 57 workout programs you'll get with your Platinum TT Membership.

Grab your Membership and bonus DVD workouts here:

=> http://www.turbulencetraining.com/fat-loss-dvds/

You're going to love the results you get with these new exercises and fat burning techniques found only in the TT Transformation program.

To your transformation,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Creator, The Turbulence Training DVDs

2 comments:

Shanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna said...

Are you doing any public events while you're in DC? I would LOVE to come...