Thursday, September 17, 2009

Vegan Blueberry Treat

For my breakfast blender drink today...

 - blueberries, raspberries, walnuts, almond milk, spinach, cacao nibs, maca powder, sunflower seeds

I need some bananas. A good blender drink always has a banana. 

I poured that mix over oatmeal, almonds, and some dates.

If you are looking for a healthy, sweet food to replace donuts or candy, try dates. They are probably the best food not in your diet right now.

By the way, my friend Kardena Pauza has added a new vegan breakfast recipe - full of blueberries - on her blog.

Not only will you see the video of her preparing it, but she's also posted the complete recipe for folks who might have any troubles watching the video.

Check it out here and let me know what you think!

=> http://kardenaskitchen.com/

Craig

PS - If you want 101 vegan recipes...

...Kardena has them prepared for you here:

=> Vegan Recipes


2 comments:

Mighty said...

I've been trying to avoid sweets, rice, bread and other grains. But I haven't made the decision to go vegan yet. I might try it perhaps for a week or two just to see how I'd fare with it.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

You just need to be prepared with options, otherwise you might find yourself getting bored quickly.