Sunday, June 14, 2009

Reformed Meatheads & Bodyweight Intervals

I've been waiting to share this program with you for a while now...

You're going to love the TT Meatheads Fat Loss program.
 
It's another advanced belly fat blaster. You ready? Let's go.
 
You'll discover...
 
- the ultimate "get lean and jacked" meathead workout
- 3 new bodyweight interval programs
- 14 different off-day "recovery activities"
-  a unique new abdominal plank exercise
- my pick for the best machine for interval training
- an interval training workout video
- 5 new vegetarian foods in my grocery list
 
 
or 

Click here to read the workouts

Let me know if you like this program,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
 
PS -Don't miss the first two muscle building meatheads workouts...
 
If you want to build muscle for the summer, these are my latest mass workouts to help you build your chest, arms, upper back, and legs.
 
And so much fun.
 
Click here for the TT muscle building workouts

"Craig, the workout you gave me is awesome. It incorporated many of the core strength and muscle building exercises I am use to, while adding in the Turbulence Training component which keeps my intensity high. The results I have scene from Craig's workout are amazing. I am getting Stronger , Leaner and More Muscular. What else could you ask for? You gotta get the Reformed Meathead program if you want to see results FAST while keeping your workouts short and intense...get the results you want in under an hour...I love it!"
Mike Lanzalone, The "Original Reformed Meathead"

No comments: