Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Workout and Morton's Steak Dinner

Hit the gym early today before an afternoon flight to Washington, DC.

Workout went down like this...

1A) Wide Stance Squats 3x5
1B) Max Chinups - 17 (One better than last time)

2A) Narrow Stance Squats 3x10
2B) DB Triceps Extensions

3) Back Extension

Once I arrived in Washington, I met up with friends for dinner at Morton's Steakhouse. I was in the mood for meat after reading an amazing article in the latest Men's Health magazine about a guy who buys an entire pig and eats it all. Worth checking out if you are an omnivore. Vegetarians will want to skip it.

At Morton's I had the Chicago Ribeye steak and a side of steamed broccoli. That was the best decision I've made all day (and I'd actually made some really good decisions earlier in the day, too!).

Will probably have a low meat day tomorrow,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - Click here for my controversial article on vegan diets and eating meat 

No comments: