Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Powerful Success Story

A powerful Turbulence Training success story...

*********

"Craig you have literally been the driving force in my life to lose so much weight, eat the way I am supposed to, and feel better about my life. I started out weighing 250lbs, being sick and tired of being sick and tired and desperate without any light.  

I then stumbled upon you on the Men's Health and your workouts and articles looked so simple I was in awe.  Well, that was 60lbs ago, and now I'm 190lbs and feeling better about life, waking up every morning and enjoying my day without fear.  I still have a long way to go (about 20-30 more lbs) but because of my past success I have found so much strength and encouragement in my life.  

As soon as I wake up in the morning I read your blog because it provides so much encouragement and I say to myself everyday, "Wow, Craig really does believe in me" and I know I can do it.  Even your blogs of just a few lines have encouraged me to go throughout the day and make small changes in my life, so much so that I started my own blog just to track myself and have a visual representation.

I figure if it's good enough for Craig Ballantyne then it's good enough for me. So I started blogging at http://davidsbestshapejournal.blogspot.com/ and I sort of hit a plateau right now for a couple of weeks.  I know I will push through and get through this though, with your help, and again I cannot say how thankful I am to you. If you are ever in Seattle, WA and would like a free lunch shoot me an email."
David Sandhu

************

David wins a free 1-Year Platinum TT Membership for his powerful success story.


If you have a success story, please email us or post it in the comment section of this blog.

Thanks!

Stay strong,


Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

Click here to get started with Turbulence Training

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Craig
Love your blog. Can you give us your thoughts on girls lifting heavy weights to obtain that lean, toned look?? I love the look that jessica beil and the girls on "the hills" have, but how do we get that? By lifiting heavy or moderate with more reps. A pretty general question id assume!

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

It all depends on the person. You can get that body with lifting, with kettlebells, or with bodyweight exercise!