Thursday, October 09, 2008

Turbulence Training Bodyweight Cardio

I've got a cool video for ya showing how to do calorie-burning "interval-type cardio" without any equipment...

...so take a minute and give yourself a break to watch these TT Bodyweight workout and Bodyweight cardio videos.

=> Click here for the Bodyweight Cardio Video

Click this link to watch Workout A of the TT Bodyweight Cardio program:

=> Bodyweight Cardio Workout A

Move your bodyweight to burn belly fat,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - He lost 17 pounds in 4 weeks with Turbulence Training...

"In 4 weeks I have lost 17 pounds and reduced my waist measurement 4 inches, increased my energy levels throughout the day, got back into clothes I haven't worn in months, and reduced my cholesterol to normal levels again.  The most satisfying result is the comments I'm receiving from friends and family members on my transformation...it's a great opportunity to brag about this great program you have put together!"
Hal Empson

=> Click here to get started with Turbulence Training

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very intense workout.
Do you have alternatives for people with lower back pain - this seems very stressful on the lower back.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

If you have lower back pain, you should see a doctor.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious, if someone loses 17 pounds - how much body fat did he lose and how much of this 17 pounds was muscle. Either he was a really fat guy (no previous training whatsoever) or he got himself starving every day.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

With a resistance training program in the mix, it wouldn't be muscle. Just lots of fat to lose!

Anonymous said...

I currently run for 40 minutes 3 times a week. I come home sweaty and flushed and feeling good, and I've definitely dropped fat. Could I lose even more with the Crazy 8 circuit, even though it's probably not as long as my 40 minute run?