Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bodyweight Ab Workout Today


Busy day today, going to a lot of seminars and meetings, so I woke up early (5:30am) to do the TT for Abs Bodyweight Workout in my hotel room. You can do every single exercise without equipment...no need for a bar to do rowing or bench to do stepups. Everything is equipment free.


I went through one round of each workout - doing only one round of each superset. So I did...


-> Beginner Workout A


-> Beginner Workout B


-> Advanced Workout A


-> Advanced Workout B


No intervals, just the strength training part. I might go for a long walk later tonight through another part of Vancouver. Or maybe, just maybe, a hike up Grouse Mountain. Depends on how the day turns out.


I also did a lot of stretching...my tight areas include chest, left hip flexor region, and right low back. So in addition to all the warmup exercises I did 2-3 rounds of stretching for those areas.


I did the beginner workouts as an extra warm-up, because it takes me a while to get moving in the morning.


Overall good times, and then a good breakfast of almonds, dried cranberries, dried apricots, smoked salmon, pineapple, melon, berries, and Green Tea.


I could get used to this Fairmont place,


Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Bodyweight ab exercises

1 comment:

albina N muro said...

Busy day today, going to a lot of seminars and meetings, so I woke up early (5:30am) to do the TT for Abs Bodyweight Workout in my hotel room. You can do every single exercise without equipment...no need for a bar to do rowing or bench to do stepups. kettlebell set