Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The TT "Total Body Ten" Fat Burning Circuit?

Last Wednesday I put myself through a tough interval training workout in High Park near my place in Toronto.

Afterwards I headed right back to the office and went straight to my computer to answer questions in the TT member's area and to see how all the members were doing with their Transformation Workouts.

Then I stumbled across an unusual post from a fellow Canadian and new member, Mike Cheliak. He and I had been discussing off-day bodyweight circuit training, and he wrote in this inspirational story to share with you...

************
"I did the TT Total Body Ten Workout today as my day off 'activity'. When I got to the gym there were a couple guys and a girl beginning their usual Eliptical routines...

...but I convinced them to join me in the Aerobics room and we gutted out 3 circuits of the Total Body Ten program. It was great!

What a perfect way to get some good intense activity in without tiring yourself out on a day off! We may all start a "club" on Wednesdays to do this. I think it was a great motivator doing it with other people. We all pushed each other and had fun doing it.

I highly recommend this to anyone looking for some fun activity. You could easily do it at home but I have to say that it was a LOT more fun doing it with a group!"

***********

Mike's right, and the Total Body Ten is a great workout that I included in the TT for Fat Loss E-book to give the "go-getters" something to do on their off-days from TT.

You can also use this circuit exercise workout in place of regular interval training, if you don't have access to a cardio machine.

The general format of the circuit goes like this...

1) Easy lower body exercise for warm-up
2) Moderate upper body pushing exercise for warm-up
3) Single-leg exercise
4) High-rep upper body pushing exercise
5) High-rep Squat
6) High-rep total body ab exercise
7) Single-leg exercise
8) Tough upper body pushing exercise
9) Lower body posterior chain exercise
10) Tough upper body pulling exercise

If you want more information about the Total Body 10 Circuit and my fast fat loss system, uncover the secrets to burning fat in less than 45 minutes per session here:

=> http://www.TurbulenceTraining.com

Don't forget you get a 6-month f-r-e-e- membership bonus with TT,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PPS - Can you believe we're halfway through May already?

So you only have 16 more days to join the 2nd Turbulence Training Transformation Contest (where you can win up to $2000 for top spot!). Read the rules here:
=> http://www.transformationcontest.com/rules.shtml

Then get your copy of Turbulence Training at:
=> http://www.TurbulenceTraining.com

May the best transformation win!

"Been running for 6 months with minimal weight loss. Since starting TT, I have lost 10 lbs. in 2 months. A God Send. Thanks."
Chris Schwartz, M.D.

"I've just finished my third week of Turbulence Training and I already see amazing results. I've been weight training for about five years, so I really thought I knew a thing or two. Then I found Turbulence Training. I quickly realized what a waste of time all those isolation exercises were and how much time I had wasted doing them. After my first TT workout, I knew this was something big. This was something that would change my life.

And in three short weeks, it already has. I now look forward going to the gym and knocking out my workout in less than an hour. I walk in with a plan, instead of walking around aimlessly trying to decide what to do next. Those days are over! My clothes are already feeling looser, and my waistline is shrinking. I didn't even realize how much fat had slowly crept up on me, but once I started seeing such positive changes, I realized this was only the beginning. I can't wait to see what the next few months will bring!"
Wilhelmina Seamans

No comments: