Saturday, April 26, 2008

Start at the Beginner Turbulence Training Workouts!

A classic Turbulence Training story...the workouts look so easy on paper, but don't be fooled, you might end up very sore. So start at the start, because you're going to end up their eventually!

Here's some feedback from a happy TT client who is now on the right track...

********

"Being a 48 year old woman that has worked out almost my entire adult life (with not much to show for it!!) I came across this wonderful opportunity...TT.  

Of course, I knew better and wanted the fast weight loss and after glancing at the beginner, intermediate and original programs saying to myself I've done all this before I need something that will work, I moved right up to the 30 day fat loss and fusion fat loss.  

I began to think that I had made a mistake when my husband said hey why don't you do it from the beginning, maybe they actually know more than you!  

Well, needless to say I did and I can't believe that after the FIRST workout at the beginner level I was sore!!  After two weeks I went to intermediate and again after the first w/o I was sore!!.  I am in the 2nd week of the original and boy am I glad that I listened.  

If I follow your instruction I can tell a difference and it's WORKING!!!!  

So please, everyone who thinks that they are better than a beginner THINK AGAIN!!!!Follow the program as Craig has designed and it WILL work.  I can't wait to see what comes next."

***********
Here's another article you need to read if you think Turbulence Training is too easy...

Click HERE for the "Easy" intermediate workout

No comments: