Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Quick Fat Loss Story to Share

"Hi everyone,

The www.ttmembers.com forum is like a big happy family so I really want to share my success with all of you.

Like many I was stuck in the same old exercise routine, I was doing split weight sessions and massive amounts of cardio. My cardio routine was 5-6 spin classes and a step class each week. I was getting bored with what I was doing and I could not shift body weight and fat.

I was a fit 61 kg ( 134 ib). I decided to search the internet for something fun but challenging and exciting. I came across TT and at first was sceptical about the claims. I bit the bullet and purchased the ebook and read it from back to front
several times, as I did the nutrition guide.

Although I haven't had the quick results of some of those in the 12 week challenge I have seen dramatic changes.

Since November 9th 2007 I have gone from 61kg to 56kg (123lb).

11 pound weight loss.

I am now an Australian size 8 which in all my 47 years is the smallest I have been. I feel so much more happy and confident. I love everything that TT has given me and am so glad to have made this change.

Thanks Craig you a reall gem !"

TTMember, "Virg268"

***************
Another skeptic turned into a TT believer.

And don't forget...Turbulence Training has a 100% money-back 8-week guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with the program or your results, just let us know within 8 weeks and you'll get all of your money back.

Satisfaction guaranteed,

Craig
Click HERE to get started with Turbulence Training


No comments: