Monday, April 14, 2008

My Favorite Gym & Workouts

I like training at Gold's Gym.

I don't care how cheesy the music is, how many meatheads are there, or how many girls are dressed up for a nightclub, not a workout.

I just really like training at Gold's Gym.

And that's what I did on Saturday afternoon while I was visiting Charleston, South Carolina.

The gym was empty, after all, it was a gorgeous sunny afternoon at 2pm when I started my workout that included...

- 3 sets of bench press
- 1 set of deadlifts (using my TT Hard-core deadlift program)
- 3 sets of rows
- a cable chest/ab exercise
- DB triceps extensions
- pullups

I also went through one round of the lower ab circuit from my TT for Amazing Lower Abs program (after all, April is Abs Month - and you can get my latest program, TT for Amazing Lower Abs in the TT Member's Area when you grab your copy of TT).

Keep your eyes peeled for me at your local Gold's Gym - you'll never know where I might show up,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - Tomorrow is the final day of the first Turbulence Training Transformation Contest...

Everyone will get a chance to vote on the winners late this week.

Check out some of the top success stories here:

1) Tall, blonde, & Turbulent: Find out how she lost 9 pounds & 2 inches:
=> Female Turbulence Training Success Story

2) Read how Kristine looks 10 years younger (after losing 16 pounds):
=> Look 10 years younger with TT

1) How father of 2, Andy Apsay went from 15% body fat to 10% body fat in only 12 weeks using the Turbulence Training workouts:
=> Turbulence Training for Dads

2) How Mark Russo built a cover model body in just 12 weeks. He lost 18.5 lbs and and 9% body fat:
=> TT Before & After

3) How the most dramatic Turbulence Training Success Story of ALL Time lost 86 pounds in 7 months:
=> Lose the Gut with Turbulence Training

1 comment:

mp45 said...

Who would ever want to carry a bigload for a lifetime? You are probably tired of looking at your enormous reflection at the mirror. The scale pointer is consistently going right sideways every time you step on it hoping for the slightest change you have always dreamed of. Going to the gym has never done you any good yet. After all those perspiration and breathless moments, there is still no evidence of transformation. You have tolerated those lifeless meals and expensive supplements but still haven’t achieved your target. Being hopeful pays sometimes, for the best solution was already established using gym workout routines. MP45 is on its way to inspire more customers due to its convincing results.