Thursday, February 21, 2008

Try My Muscle Building Workout

We are in Hawaii this week, and had an inspirational trip to Pearl Harbour. It was a real motivation for us to get as fit and as productive as possible, considering all the opportunity we have in our lives.

So I've been sticking to my workout program while on the road, even while I film some TT Bodyweight workouts for you and get wiped out with surfing sessions.

I just refuse to let myself get "soft" like so many of the other tourists out here.

And right now, my muscle-building workouts are from Jay Ferruggia's "Maximum Mass" program.

Just as lawyers need lawyers, even coaches need coaches, and to improve my strength and size, I went to one of the best.
If you want to try my workouts, I suggest you go to Jay as well. You can get Jay's programs from:
http://www.PRWorkouts.com

In Jay's Maximum Mass program, you'll get access to the program I used yesterday at the 24-Hour Fitness Gym in Honolulu, HI. And the same workout that I'll be doing tomorrow there as well.

After that, it's back to snow-covered Toronto, where I'll keep on getting bigger and stronger with Jay's programs.

One of the great things about Jay's workouts is they aren't high-volume, 2-hour sessions done 6 days per week, like the bodybuilding workouts I learned when I was younger.

Those were just dumb, and built for steroid monkeys. Not real people with real, busy lives. With Jay's program, you get in, work hard, and get out - while getting bigger and stronger.

He is the king of No-BS, no-fluff workouts.

Plus, just last night I reviewed John Alvino's 60+-page "Abdominal Exercise Index" report, one of the bonuses that comes with Jay's Maximum Mass program. And all I can say is, "Wow, abdominal training fans are going to go crazy over that exercise index."

Get your hands on it today here:
=>
http://www.PRWorkouts.com

Train hard,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - Today's the last day to get all of Jay's workouts & bonuses:

Jay's sale ends tonight, but until then, all customers will receive an additional SEVEN bonuses PLUS all of Jay's regular Maximum Mass workouts.

Those bonuses are:

- The Muscle Gaining Secrets Audio Book- $39.95 Value
- Maximum Mass 2- Advanced Workout- $79.95 Value
- The Complete Abdominal Exercise Index by John Alvino- $39.95 Value
- Freak Strength by Zach Even-Esh- $19.95 Value
- Advanced Kettlebell Training by The Diesel Crew- $29.95 Value
- Physically Incorrect by Charles Staley- $29.95 Value
- Hybrid Training by Nick Nilson- $29.95 Value

Worth it for the Complete Abdominal Index alone!

Get Jay's Special Muscle Building Deal here:
=>
http://www.PRWorkouts.com

No comments: