Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Turbulence Training Updates

Rapid fire fat loss updates for you today...

1) Menshealth.com update

It looks like Men's Health will be using the TT Bodyweight 500 for their January Fat Loss Transformation Challenge. However, I modified it so that there are only 3 workouts per week and the entire program is bodyweight only.

If you can't wait for that version, make sure you watch the videos and start the workout in the next 7 days before it goes "Byebye" into the TT Platinum Level Members Library.

Click HERE for the TT Bodyweight 500

So far the fastest TTBW 500 has been 24 minutes...what can you do?

2) Fasting for Weight Loss

Brad Pilon is the fasting for weight loss expert, and he just posted the surprising results of a recent fasting study. He even includes a pretty graph.

Click HERE to learn about fasting for weight loss

And some of his readers have impressive success stories...according to one reader named Denise,

"Using fasting for weight loss has been a blessing for me. Ever since reading Eat Stop Eat & applying fasting I have dropped one size & lost 10 pounds. In only 1 1/2 months. I'm almost at my goal weight which I haven't seen in about 2 years all while dieting & working out."

3) Do intervals suck?

No. Quite the opposite. 

4) Chinup Tips from the www.TTmembers.com forum...

Struggling to get more chinups?

Q: I am still working to get back in shape and my current TT program calls for chinups. At this point I can only get 2 chinups. Until my strength returns, which is the best substitute, Reverse Pulldowns or Inverted Rows? At this point my program calls for 6 chinups but since I can only do 2, I finish the remaining reps performing inverted rows. Is that a good strategy?

Click HERE for my tips to get more chinups

CB

No comments: