Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'll Buy That For A Buck

On Monday I announced the $1 TTMembers 14-day trial...

And today, I'm shocked you still haven't signed up.

But when you finally signup, you'll be able to download my last 2 workout programs for only a buck...

1) TT for Abs

and

2) TT Bodyweight 500

Basically, your getting my two latest and greatest monthly workouts for only 50 cents each when you start your trial membership today!

Click HERE to get the trial $1 Membership

But the offer expires Monday, October 15th, 2007.

Signup today and see what you are missing in the TT members site,

CB

PS - 14 days for only $1...

That's only seven CENTS per day for 14 days as a TTmember...and you can download the TT 500 and the TT for Abs programs and watch the videos again and again...

PPS - The offer ends on Monday, October 15th, no exceptions!

Click HERE for the $1 trial

PPPS - See you on the forums!

No comments: