Monday, October 22, 2007

The Crosstrainer Machine Sucks For Fat Loss

Last Friday I was in Tampa, Florida, at a seminar. Between sessions, a physician from Georgia stopped me in the hall and said, "Hey Craig, you were right about those crosstrainer machines. I've had your program for a few months now and I'm getting better results with your fat burning bodyweight circuits."

It's always great to meet clients, and I was curious to find out how he heard of me. Turns out, he found me through Google, landing on an article I wrote about "how elliptical machines (crosstrainers) suck for fat loss".

That's right, I think those machines are almost a complete waste of time.

"I was using one of those machines for a long time and was wondering why I wasn't getting any results," the physician continued, "I'm so glad I found your program and now I'm using the bodyweight circuits from the Dumbell-Bodyweight Fusion Workout", he added.

I told him how I wasn't surprised. In fact, I've never personally known anyone to get great results with one of those crosstrainer machines. Now I've watched really lean people use them, but they didn't get lean with those machines.

I know some people will be angry with what I have to say because they like exercising on the crosstrainer, but the truth is that they just don't work as well as harder forms of interval training.

And hey, any time you are traveling or want a break from regular interval training workouts, you can use one of the 4 bodyweight circuits from the TT DB-BW Fusion Fat Loss program that you get as a bonus when you order the Turbulence Training fat burning workout routine.

Click HERE to burn fat with Turbulence Training

Let me know how it goes for you,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - Lose Over 5 Pounds Per Month & Change Your Body With Only 3 Short TT Workouts Per Week...

"I'm 25 and was seriously overweight at the start of this year. I've been doing the TT for Fat Loss Workouts and after 5 months of training. I've lost nearly 28lbs. I want to take this opportunity to thank Craig for making your knowledge so accessible and your articles and blogs that not only make us think about our lifestyles, but encourage us to change them for better health."
Kevin Thow, Sydney, Australia

"Turbulence Training makes so much sense and i really enjoy the different workouts so never get bored. From an aussie that was looking for something other than just another weight workout with the same old moves this has been a real eye opener for me and i have been telling my friends just how great the TT method is."
Kelli Tomkins, Australia

"I lost 14 pounds this month and the weight is just falling off me. My wife says I now look like when we first met and I still have more to go. I can fit into my old jeans again which is a big deal for me. I just cut back on starches and bread and do your routine 2-3 times a week. I never thought in a million years that just 10-20 minutes of weight training followed by some cardio would get me such steady results. I even cheat a bit on the weekends."
Billy Williams

Click HERE to get started with Turbulence Training

No comments: