Wednesday, October 03, 2007

8 Moves You've Never Seen Before...

Okay, time for 8 moves you've never seen before...but don't worry, this isn't me dancing or when the lights go out at home, its just a video I filmed for Men's Health for a workout I gave them...

A fun little workout. Very similar to the October TT Workout of the Month (minus the 500 bodyweight challenge).

So check that video out...and hey, give me some credit, I had to do that whole thing "ad-lib" - straight off the top of my head. I think it only required 2 or 3 takes.

Now for my workout today...I did Workout 2, Phase 4 of Maximum Mass, and then finished with some kettlebell 1-arm snatches with the 53lb kettlebell (4x15)...good interval work...

Yesterday, I did some snatches and 1-arm presses and overhead walks with the 70lbs kettlebell.

Good workouts,

CB

PS - Don't miss the Bodyweight 500 videos HERE

PPS - Click HERE for grocery shopping tips

No comments: