Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fat Burning, Ab Circuit Videos

I've added a bunch of free fat burning videos for you to Youtube, and if you hurry, you can catch me giving my friends down at Men's Health a couple of tips on vertical jumps and bench presses.

Watch the Men's Health Minutes with CB

Now onto the fat burning youtube videos we've added. Since we get so many questions about Supersets, I decided to film some explanations and demonstrations.

Watch the Workout Supersets Video HERE

Next up is the Bodyweight Ab Circuit I put up here, that doesn't make you do hundreds of crunches on your back. These exercises are more difficult, require total body control, and will give you more results in less time.

Ab Exercises

Still struggling with the 1-leg pistol squat? ==> Pistol Squat Video

And another topic I get even more questions about is interval training. So here's a thorough lesson how to do intervals.

Fat Loss Interval Training

More videos coming soon,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, 12 week fat loss program

PS - Get results fast! Change your body in NO TIME...

"Turbulence Training program is bestest program which work wonders.. I have actually lost 12 pounds after using craig's TT PROGRAM....I must say if this training program is followed religiously then you could expect solid fat loss results IN NO-TIME...I would recommend this program to those people who are struggling hard to shed those extra pounds...Thank you Craig for being a great help!"
Kamal Arya

PPS - Here's the August Testimonial of the Month...



...that won Dr. Steve Tuggle a 1-Year Platinum Membership...



"Turbulence Training is absolutely incredible. I've worked out for years and spent many dollars on personal trainers with very minimal results. TT is the only way to go. There really isn't even a close second!! I'm telling everybody who will listen about TT. There's so much junk out there that I love telling people when I find something that is really great. One of the things I say about you on my website is that you over-deliver. You over-deliver like nobody I've ever seen. Keep up the GREAT WORK."
Dr. Steve Tuggle, CPT


Send your testimonial to: Support AT TurbulenceTraining.com




You could win a 1-Year Platinum Membership.



Become A TT Member Today!

No comments: