Monday, September 24, 2007

Muscle Building Workout

Today I started my last week on Phase 3 of Jason Ferruggia's Maximum Mass program, and it was a good workout. Squats, benches, cleans and a few other things. Good set and rep range too.

Tomorrow I'll play around with the kettlebell, do some mobility work and stretching, and use the foam roller. Really working on decreasing the tension in my upper back these days and increasing range of motion through some drills and static stretching for various parts of the body. Also getting back into a bit more running and jumping. Use it or lose it.

Then on Wednesday, I'll use the hotel gym in Bethesda, MD, to do Wednesday's muscle building workout.

If you want more muscle building info, check out this discussion between Jason Ferruggia and Vince DelMonte.  

Two former skinny guys showing you how it's done,

CB
PS - Wanna skip the muscle building and go straight to bodyweight training?

Get the TT bodyweight 500 here

No comments: