Monday, August 13, 2007

Bodyweight Workout Videos Are Done

No matter what I do, I just can't make some of my friends like the gym as much as I do. For these guys, they'd much rather be playing (i.e. rock climbing, beach volleyball, and even co-ed baseball) than lifting. And when they strength train, as they know they must, they always choose my bodyweight workouts over any of my dumbell or barbell workouts.

For example, Joe, my lawyer buddy here in Toronto, he can't get enough of the bodyweight workouts, and is always bugging me to show me more. My other buddy, B-Rock, takes the bodyweight workouts outdoors after a climbing session or in the afternoon after he surfs (he's actually found a place to surf in Ontario).

And a lot of the TTMembers like the bodyweight workouts over the weights, or at least like to switch to them once in a while.

One member is using the bodyweight workouts while rehabbing a shoulder injury, and yet another is finding out that it's a lot easier to lie on your back and press weights with your chest than it is to press your bodyweight off the floor in a pushup.

So if you want a challenge or some variety in your workouts, you'll be happy to hear that last month I filmed my 6-Month Bodyweight Manual, and the DVD's have been edited and are on their way to my house for review. Hopefully everything will be perfect, and we can make these available next month.

If you remember, we had to re-do the last quarter of the workout due to camera problems...a bit frustrating but totally worth the effort.

The bodyweight DVD's show you over 60 different bodyweight exercises you can use to sculpt your body, burn fat, and get a fast workout. You'll also improve your mobility, which is very important for both performance and aging, as I mentioned in my post about Tiger Woods and his workout program for golf.

Look for the DVD's and a special, limited-number offer in September,

CB

No comments: