Monday, June 18, 2007

Free Fat Loss Teleseminar for You

 apologize, I'm not able to answer all of your email questions about cardio, fat burning, Turbulence Training, and exercise, so what I did is I created a new audio for you to listen to where I go over all of the common fat loss questions I get...

So go HERE and download your free copy of this 40-minute teleseminar where I go over common questions and misconceptions about fat loss, including...

  • Why longer workouts are less effective...
  • Why cardio can put you in the doctor's office...
  • How to set up your workouts for maximum fat burning results in minimum
    time...
  • The best ways to do intervals...
  • And... 4 foods that are sabotaging your results.

Thanks so much for listening, and feel free to pass this on to any of your friends interested in burning fat.

Sincerely,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS. That link again is...

http://www.turbulencetraining.com/audio.shtml


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great teleseminar CB! I enjoyed every minute!

J said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Idiot Proof Diet site. It pretty much covers dieting related things.

Come and check it out if you get time ;)