Tuesday, May 29, 2007

kettlebells

I will be doing the RKC certification in the fall, through

www.dragondoor.com, so I practiced kettlebell snatches.

You have to do 30 snatches per arm with a 53 pound kettlebell as one of the
requirements to pass the course. I did 15 per arm today. I'm going to work
myself up to 50 just to be sure i pass the test. That's the plan.

Also did some kb swings, squats, and overhead presses. 15 minutes or so. and
some foam roller work and upper back/shoulder mobility stuff.

CB
www.TTmembers.com - Only 36 hours left to lockin your low rates!

PLUS...

You're saving 10-15% right now...the membership is currently charged in
Canadian Dollars, not US dollars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

What video did you use to learn the basic moves with proper form? I purchased kettlebells and have been trying to learn via youtube videos out there but wondered if there was a good video with routines to follow? Thanks! You will do awesome for your cert!

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Hi Christi,

I recommend finding someone in your area...post on the forum at dragondoor.com if you need help finding someone.

I just taught myself. With my lifting background, you just kind of figure it out.

That said, I'm still going to meet up with someone this summer to perfect everything.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Craig! I will check into seeing if there is someone around here.