Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday Upper body workout for muscle building

Went through one more round of the dumbbell muscle building program that I am putting together for the April TT workout of the month.

Mostly upper body exercises with some lower exercises.

My legs, particularly my glutes, are already sore from yesterday.

(Note: the actual workout program will call for a day of rest between each workout. Not done 3 days in a row! But don't worry, I know what I'm doing.)

I'm very happy with the 3-day proigram that is based on thousands of workouts I've done and coached, plus some tips I got from top strength coach Jason Ferruggia (the coach that wrote How to Get Jacked).

I'm going try and have this up first thing Thursday morning.

Added a couple exercises I haven't done in years,

CB

No comments: