Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesday deadlift workout

Leaving for chicago thursday AM...but still hoping to do a normal workout on friday. If I can't get access to a real gym for heavy lifting, I'll do bodyweight both days.

I should also be able to film some video clips of me interviewing fat loss and sports training experts

If you are interested in this weekends seminar, the info can be found at www.fesvip.com

That's saturday and sunday.

On thursday night I will be in schaumberg, attending the James Ray seminar with youth sports training expert, brian grasso.

And then back to toronto on sunday night.

Back to today's workout:

1) OH squat (worked up to 145 x1)

2a) trap bar dl (worked up to 406)
2b) db incline (3x12) - aboot 60

3a) wide stance gm (3x8) - 185
3b) standing cable abs (3x12)

Then I did 1 set of squat-curls. What are these? Read Nick Nillsons interview at www.ttmembers.com

Bodyweight presentation on saturday,

CB

No comments: