Thursday, March 22, 2007

300 workout - Part 2

After the 300 workout yesterday, started feeling soreness about 3 hours
after the workout. Today, the upper back is sore, and a little in the
legs...and a little in the front of the torso.

Glad I went through the ordeal. I wanted to quit by the time I got into the
jumps...as I was moving pretty slow. But, grin and bear it. You know.

I've had a lot of questions about the "Floor Wipers"...so I encouraged Josh
Hillis, a trainer that is writing about 300 workouts, to put a video online.

Check it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcNGCG2L0OA

Good video. Its really, really hard to hold that bar there. Especially after
all you've done before it.

Good times.

Today, I'm now in Washington (Crystal City, to be precise), preparing for a
3-day seminar. I'm going to do some bodyweight exercises soon...

Until then, I'm listening to an interview with Alwyn Cosgrove - everyone
will benefit from this one...and its not about fat loss.

Listen to Alwyn HERE

Spring is here in Virginia,

CB

No comments: