Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Let's get right to it...right to the fat loss, new workout plans, resolutions, highly motivated commitment, and goals to be achieved.

The answers to your workout problems are staring you in the face.

I see this all the time when you, and other clients just like you, fill out feedback forms on your workouts and nutrition.I see the problems almost immediately. And you know what, so do you. (And if you don't, you do when I point it out to you!). Once you have the "A-ha" moment about your fat loss problems, then you know where to focus your energy on improving your program.

The biggest problems, as I've mentioned before is the matching of your perception of your vegetable intake with the reality of your vegetable intake. Every single person thinks they are eating more vegetables than they really are. So examine your intake.

After my review of the client's feedback form, I send a lot of follow up questions. Here are some common questions that you should ask yourself, if your fat loss program needs improvement to help you through a plateau.

1) How can you get more sleep?

Most of you are getting less than 7 hours. So what can you do to get another 30 minutes of sleep this month?

2) If you have a diet downfall, go over the details for me. Document when you eat the wrong foods. How often you eat the wrong foods. What triggers eating the wrong foods.

Then you can work on eliminating the triggers that bring down your diet and hold back your fat loss

3) If you have an injury, write down all the details about what activities trigger soreness or pain. That way, you can avoid those activities and you'll stay healthy, and able to exercise without pain.

4) Be honest and identify your biggest obstacle to success. Once you do that, outline 2 or 3 solutions to help you overcome this obstacle.

For most people, not taking healthy, fat-burning meals to work or to have on the weekends are going to be the biggest hurdles to fat loss.

But those hurdles are easy to overcome.

Are you willing to get serious on your nutrition? If you are willing to get serious about your eating you will melt fat off superfast. You will also have more energy.

Review the nutrition information in your manual. Make the changes. Start small. 2 Changes per day. More vegetables! Plan, shop, and prepare on one day on the weekend.

Success is going to be supereasy for you.

"Craig, thanks to the TT Nutrition guidelines, I woke up the next morning and already saw improvement in my whole body! Unbelievable. I can hardly wait to see my physique after 2 weeks of Turbulence Training."
Arthur Capone

"At the end of week one, I lost 3.5 pounds and I was feeling great. Yesterday was the end of week two and I lost 3 more pounds! Six and a half pounds in two weeks and I feel outstanding. Not the least bit tired or weak. I've never been so enthusiastic about each workout. I didn't bother to take a 'before' photo, but I may still do that. I would have touched base with you sooner, but with work, school, training, etc., I'm always pressed for time. And of course, that's what makes Turbulence Training such a convenient program."
Chuck Fager

So take a before photo for yourself and keep it on file. In 2 or 3 months time you'll have an amazing transformation that even the most bashful of you will want to show off.

Solve the problem, reach your goal,
CB

P.S. Get started now...and you'll be kicking butt in a month...

Which is when I should have the Membership site ready for the public...

And I hope you'll take advantage of the Pre-Launch offer. Just a reminder, here's the deal...

a) For new clients, I'm knocking the price down BIG TIME. You can become a TT Member for only $127. Click HERE to become a NEW TT Member

b) For previous clients, but non-members, you can get your membership now for only $97. That's $50 off the launch price. Click HERE to become a TT Member

c) For current members...you can add another 12 months onto your current membership for only $77. Click HERE to renew

No comments: