Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Transformation - Part 2

On Thursday, Dan B. (my affiliate manager) and I filmed a video version of my famous (or is it infamous) "Transformation".

If you have not checked out the pics on my record-setting body transformation, go HERE.

We'll soon have the video version up on YouTube.

And while you are counting down the hours till Christmas, here's a real transformation contest that you can check out.

Can you believe some of these success stories?

I heard that TWO of these guys were even offered fitness modeling contracts after agents saw their photos on the 'net.

Who would you have voted for? ==> See the contestants

Here's hoping you have a successful transformation of your own in 2007,

CB

P.S. We also filmed more exercises for the TT Member's site...

And I finished the January Monthly Workout. Member's will get this BEFORE Christmas...as another gift from me to them...

Look for several new exercises and ab circuits in January's workout...

I would love for you to become a TT Member today...

"Yours is truly the best product and service support on the market today.
Unbelievably excellent!"
Fred Soto, TT Member

"Craig, the TT membership is amazing. I'm still surprised at how quickly I get a response to any question. It's incredible that for one very reasonable price TT members get access to all of your previous workouts and all of your new ones for an entire year. Talk about overdelivering! No wonder all the other fitness gurus give you a hard time about your prices. I've purchased a fair amount of fitness informational products, including some excellent books, DVDs, and eBooks. However, dollar for dollar, none of them came close to delivering the enormous amount of information available with the TT membership. Thanks."
Mickey Glick, TT Member

And there's still time to take advantage of this offer...

a) For new clients, I'm knocking the price down BIG TIME. You can become a TT Member for only $127. Click HERE to become a NEW TT Member

b) For previous clients, but non-members, you can get your membership now for only $97. That's $50 off the launch price. Click HERE to become a TT Member

c) For current members...you can add another 12 months onto your current membership for only $77. Click HERE to renew

No comments: