Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Female Fat Loss



Once in a while I get emails as to whether Turbulence Training is good for women...

Today I tried to clear things up and sent this email in reply to one customer...it's simply a partial (keyword: partial) list of testimonials from women that have used my original Turbulence Training program.

I know its my fault for creating a TT for Women program, b/c that just adds to the confusion as to which TT program is best for women. But the TT for Women was just a workout I designed for a woman that had already completed the original TT manual...So I always conclude, the original Turbulence Training program from www.turbulencetraining.com is the best place for men and women to start their fat loss journeys.

Anyways, here are some incredible success stories from TT users...


One of the best things about turbulence training is the simplicity. There is no second guessing or room for error. The warm ups were a great alternative to the commonly suggested "walk on a treadmill for five minutes". Once again, something so simple is so effective.
Nia Dunn


Hi Craig - just to let you know a few things. First, I LOVE your program. In just under two weeks, I have already started seeing definition that has been my goal for as long as I have been working out (a LONG time); second, I love your interaction with your website and your program - that speaks more than just about anything as far as your commitment and dedication and belief; and thirdly, I tell everyone I know about it in hopes of getting them as excited as I am. Well, just wanted to let you know - gotta go now and do my TT workout! Keep up the GREAT work, and thanks! Susan Siceloff


I purchased the TT training manual about a month ago and have been following it ever since. It makes so much sense and i really enjoy the different workouts so never get bored the body weight workouts are cardio in disguise as i find i burn just as many calories if not more from a BW session as i do with the TT cardio session. I am sore in places i have never been sore and find i push myself just to prove i can do the moves and love it. From and aussie that was looking for something other than just another weight workout with the same old moves this has been a real eye opener for me and i have been telling my friends just how great the TT method is.
Kelli Tomkins, Queensland, Australia


Hi Craig, I purchased your TT deluxe programme a few weeks ago and am really happy with the programme and the results! It's great to finally find a workout programme that doesn't take hours and hours of exercise to get great results. I must say that the e-mails I receive from you every day are so motivational and have really helped me stick with the programme. Keep it up!
Jane Bezuidenhout


I think your program is amazing. I have recently set up a new business and the luxury of 1 1/2 hours at the gym are no more. Therefore your workouts came at the perfect time. I am really starting to notice a huge difference. I am trying for a baby at the moment and my biggest fear of having a child is not having time to get to the gym and get back in shape. I love that I can do your workout at home.
Alexa Simms


Craig, As a working mother in my forties, I've found it harder each year to keep up with my workouts. Before I started with TT, I found myself just going through the motions and not really focusing on what I was doing. That's all changed since I started your program. I enjoy working out again. The workouts are intense, but they go by quickly. I even enjoy the cardio intervals (and I've always hated cardio). I'm just finishing up my first four week program and I'm looking forward to the next one. Thanks!
Linda Wagner



I have been using your TT program (in conjunction with Interval Training) for almost 7 weeks, and have noticed a difference in the way my clothes fit, and I definately feel much better. Once I can get my nutrition in line with my workouts, I'm sure I'll see much more of a difference. Thank you for your program and the variety in the workouts, it makes it more interesting and keeps me motivated!
Dea M.


HI CRAIG,MY NAME IS SUE AND I HAVE BEEN USING YOUR TURBULANCE TRAINING PROGRAM ON MY CLIENTS AS WELL AS USING IT MYSELF. I AM A PERSONAL TRAINER IN ALBERTA AND HAVE FOUND GREAT RESULTS USING YOUR PROGRAM. AS WELL MY CLIENTS HAVE FOUND THAT THEY HAVE REDUCED THEIR BODY FAT%.SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR TT PROGRAM IT HAS GIVEN ME A VALUABLE TOOL AS A FITNESS TRAINER.
Sue Guderyan

I have only been using TT a few short weeks, but I am already seeing results. I'm gaining strength and endurance while toning up and building muscle, plus the variety keeps me motivated. Thanks.
Lynne Krulich



TT Training has revolutionized my workout routine—NO more excuses! No time for the gym…NO problem, can’t go outside…No problem! The bodyweight workouts kept me strong when I threw out my left shoulder earlier this fall. I also enjoy the daily e-mails from Craig to keep me motivated. Mary Iverson



I have been going to the gym for a number of years and am always looking for newer and more efficient ways to work out. I started doing the TT program about 8 weeks ago and already (to my surprise) I am leaner than I have been in about 3 years. I am also finding that I am actually less tired than what I was doing other programs that I have tried, most of which involved longer cardio, rather than the short hard intervals recommended in TT. Given the variety of workouts within the program I hope that I will never be bored or have an inefficient workout in the gym again. I highly recommended it for anyone especially those who feel like they have plateaued.
Rebecca Organo



Hi Craig, I have just turned 45 years old and run my own PT Business meaning I dont have a lot of time to train your TT workouts have provided me with time and made my workouts more intense leaving me feeling recharged and looking forward to my cardio!! I feel like a fat burning machine even when I am doing nothing thanks for making my time in the gym more fun and achieving better results!! I am also doing this with my clients and they are also reaping the benefits.
Denise Brown



Hi Craig, for over 10 years I have been unhappy with my weight and have tried many diets and exercise programs with little or no results, then I found your program. I have been doing your TT workouts for just 2 weeks and the change in my measurements is amazing! I have lost 2cm from each thigh, 1cm from each calf and 3 1/2cm from my waist. On paper the workouts did not look that difficult but I was pleasantly suprised, I really worked hard and I love the cardio intervals. I used to hate doing any cardio because it is just so boring, now my workouts are over in half of the time and I work harder than I ever have before. I am now a TT junkie!! Thank you Craig.
Kelly Yuile



I have been using the TT workout for about 4 weeks now. It was alot tougher than I imagined it would be! I feel amazing after the workout, energized and strong. My clothes are fitting looser and if this keeps up will have to get new jeans in a smaller size for sure...this makes a girl happySandra O’Brien



Hi Craig Thanks so much for your awesome product. 2 Years ago I weighed 87kg and got to 68kg after 18 months. However I ended up doing 4/5 hours of weight training a week, and up to 6/7 hours of cardio a week, to try and keep up my original results. I only did the weight training at home so without external help I can say that I wasn't training hard enough. I went back to work after extended leave and was struggling fitting all this training in. I was getting sick often and then had a major knee injury. At this point I began putting weight back on (6kg in total) due to doing very little exercise no weight training, and totally getting out of routine. (Nutrition became a real challenge again) I then had to do exercises for my knee gearing up for surgery. Time was a crucial factor. I had heard about TT through BFFM but I thought it was too good to be true. But I was desperate and so I gave it a try. It has been perfect for me. I have gained back all muscle definition in all body parts without doing thousands of weighted sit ups and any bicep or tricep work. My quad muscle which collapsed after my knee injury looks like it did before. I have found the workouts hard and challenging but at the same time I love doing them and seeing the results. It has been a benefit in my knee rehab, I am back on track, have been doing this for 9 weeks have lost the excess weight I had gained and am on target to get to my 60Kg goal. I wish I had of known of this program 2 years ago. My husband is impressed and going to try it and I would recommend it to everyone. Thanks again.
Linda Hawker


Hi Craig, I just wanted to e-mail you again to let you know how much I love the TT work outs and the flexibility they have given me. Lately, I've been focusing on the body weight programs while I nurse an old injury that flares up once in a while and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised by the results, not to mention the difficulty of some of the exercises. They're not as easy as they look on paper! To put it simply, the TT program has taken away a lot of stress out of my life because it provides so many options that don't require a trip to the gym. For me, this is a huge thing because I would feel major guilt if work got into the way I couldn't make it to the gym. Now I rarely miss a work out because there is literally no more excuses! You are the best! Janet M



Hi Craig, I managed to lose over 120 pounds on my own, then I hit a plateau and nothing I did worked. I worked out constantly, spending 2 hours at a time in the gym working myself to exhaustion, and doing cardio everyday. I was frustrated, depressed, and exhausted. So when I tried Turbulence Training, I thought there was no way this would work either. It just looked and sounded too easy. I wasn't thinking that after the first workout, though! I can't believe the results I've gotten in the few months I've been using TT! I've gotten leaner and stronger, and I'm in and out of the gym in less than an hour. It's made such an incredible difference-I only wish I had found it sooner! Nothing I have ever tried before has worked as well as TT. I can never thank you enough!
Felecia Mills



Thank you so much for introducing me to the Turbulence Training Program. I have dropped 5lbs. since starting the program and my muscles have never been more defined. I'm getting comments from fellow gym members who are still slaving away doing hours of cardio/weight training with next to no results. They are amazed at the minimal time I spend at the gym yet the results are much more visible. Thanks again for a great great program. Krystyna West



Hi! First thank you for the trade off offer. I love Turbulace Training it keeps me motivated. Time is always an issue, but with the turbulance training I get a great workout even in 30 min. I noticed changes within the first week. I have been using the TT workouts for the last two months. My bodycomp changed nicely, lost fat gained muscle. What I'm the most excited about is that my strenght has improved a lot. Finally I'm able to do a full chin up. Yeahhhhh. Thank you, and keep up the good work TT is fun ,easy to follow and it works.
Regina Dauner

Turbulence training has allowed me how to get better results from my training in less time. I've improved my food choices and have more energy. My VO2 max increased from 52 to 58 ml/min/kg over four weeks of interval training 20 minutes three times a week - its highest ever. My body fat is down from 24% to 20% over eight weeks. Even my skin is clearer.
Rachel Knight


And from a male trainer of women...

The TT Workouts have been a great addition to my repertoire of training solutions for my clients. I have largely a female clientele who typically prefer exercise which they feel more readily re-connects them with their bodies (freeweight and bodyweight, pilates, yoga etc). TT is great for them, especially given the minimal amount of time it takes to finish. Thanks Craig.
Cary Holder, http://jqbwellness.com/


CB

No comments: