Thursday, November 30, 2006

10-Minute Workout Solution

You are now entering the holiday season. Please watch your step for...
  • High-calorie Dinner parties
  • Super high-calorie family get-togethers
  • Boozed-up work Christmas parties
  • Stressful Christmas shopping
  • High-calorie Christmas cooking
  • High-calorie, stressful Christmas eating
You name it...the list goes on and on. Each one of these reduces your free time and expands your waistline. For those of you already struggling to get three 45-minute workouts per week, the holidays are practically guaranteed to stop any fat-loss program dead in its tracks...

...Unless you can somehow create a shorter, yet incredibly effective workout program to deal with the holiday hustle and bustle.

And I've been busy in my little fat loss workout lab doing just that. Putting together some of the most efficient workouts I've ever put together to help keep your sanity and supply your workout fix during this incredibly stressful time of year.

Enough rambling, let's get started.

Here's your $9.99 solution to Holiday stress...

Happy Holidays,

CB

P.S. It's my ten dollar, not-so-Secret-Santa gift to you.

But on Monday, the price is going up to $14.99.

Get your 10-Minute Fat Loss Solution here

'Craig, I have really enjoyed your TT workouts for the pure time I am saving on my workouts. It is stopping me stressing over finding time to exercise. I can fit a workout in anytime now it is great."
David Virgo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome article.... I'll try to follow all given suggestions ... let see how that'll work for me... Overall very informative post.

Turbulence Training