Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Turbulence Training for Female Strength

The newest monthly workout is here...

"Turbulence Training for Female Strength
Get Lean & Do Your First Chin-up"

...featuring the exact program I used with a Hollywood TV & Movie actress to help her do her first chin-up.

So if you are a fit female (or trainer of fit females!) that wants to increase her chin-up and push-up power with only dumbbell and bodyweight exercises, then this 8-week program is for you.

And you get it for only $19.99.

NOTE: This isn't a beginner's program...

While I've added some interval training to the program (my client didn't have time to do any intervals because of her 14 hour overnight shooting schedule), this isn't a beginner's fat loss program.

But if you have a chin-up in site, and you're an intermediate lifter, you'll have great success with this program.

Here's what "Alias" star Rachel Nichols said about the workouts...

"Being able to do a chin-up is a big deal...at least to me, anyway. I had always wanted to do (at least) one and although I am in good shape, I could never quite get my chin above the (chin-up) bar. I know, I know, chin-ups are hard - especially for women - but after working with Craig 2-3 times a week for 6 weeks, I achieved my goal and not only executed a chin-up, but could also do sets of full push-ups - something else that had always been difficult for me. Craig's workouts, although challenging, were never too difficult - I didn't dread going to the gym and I wasn't overly sore after our sessions. Much like my trainer in LA, Craig's workouts were always different: the exercises, the circuits, the weights...the combination of elements always varied and, therefore, I never got bored or felt like I was in a workout rut. I honestly think that if my schedule had permitted me to see Craig 3 or 4 times a week for the 6-week stint that I was in Toronto, I would have been doing 10 chin-ups by the time our final session arrived."
Rachel Nichols

Get started today, the price goes up on Saturday at noon.

Click HERE to get started

Strong = good,
CB

P.S. The program is only $19.99 till Saturday, Nov. 4th, at noon.
Get started with this 8-week program today, and you'll be doing your first chin-up before Christmas.
go here >>> Get started today!

P.P.S. It's also part of the TT Membership...
Click HERE for more info on becoming a TT Member.

No comments: