Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday's Workout & The First Snowfall

Fat Loss Workout

Went through Workout A, from Level 2 of my new Turbulence Training DB-BW Fat Loss Fusion workout today. (Long name, I know). It was great. Kicked my butt. I think I finished the strength portion in about 15 minutes...I was zipping through it.

Click HERE to get the new workout

Did some foam rolling to start.

I might get a more traditional strength workout in tomorrow, and then next week for sure, back to my Strength Workouts.

I also did some foam rolling to start the workout today.

And then after the workout, on the way to the grocery store, I saw the first snowflake of the season...nothing made it to the ground and stayed, but it was a snowflake none-the-less. Cold today, that's for sure. And it doesn't look like its getting warmer this weekend. Oh well, I still really like this time of year. January through March, that's the weather that sucks.

Train hard today,

CB



fat loss, workout, exercise, fat loss workout

No comments: