Thursday, September 07, 2006

New Muscle Building Workout - Special Offer


Muscle building workout

Special offer - Take Massive Action, Build Muscle Now!

My controversial new mass plan is ready for you. While I had to delay its release for reasons I can't explain, it can't be held back any longer.

And it's only $14.99 until Monday at 9pm.

Now that summer is over, and the "eating season" has started (oops, sorry I meant football season), it's time to take advantage of the "supportive" environment and add all the muscle you'll need to get beach ready for next summer.At this price, it's not even $2 a week for my expertise. You get an 8-week program that would cost a personal client at least $300, if not more. And just last week I billed a movie studio over $300 just to consult with one of their actors on how to put on mass.

But you get all the training secrets for less than the cost of two magazines - not that you'd be able to find a continuous 2-stage, 8-week mass program like this one in any magazine.

And this might be the last mass program I write.

Why?

Each time I make my programs better and more advanced than the one before. But seriously, I think I'm getting to the end of my rope here. After reveiwing this one, I'm just not sure how much more effective I can make a workout for muscle-building. I might have reached the top of my game with this one.

So get it, and get started today! Don't even wait for next week, when you can start adding muscle after workout #1.

Click HERE to get started

On Monday at 9pm, the price goes up to $19.99.

Get big for cheap,

CB

P.S. Save your money and forget the supplements.

Eat real food, train real hard, and gain real muscle. That's all it takes.

"With the new Turbulence Training Mass Insiders program I am seeing WEEKLY gains in the size and strength departments. Something I have never experienced in the past. Once again one of Craig's programs is blowing me away with great results and in doing so getting me out of the gym in under an hour. I can't thank him enough. By the way I saw 20 lb gain on my deadlift today, more gains!!! I am loving it!!!"
Kevin Larrabee, www.TheFitcast.com

"By the way, just wanted to complement you on the overall pattern of the workout too. The ideas of quick rest between sets, utilizing primarily compound exercises on heavy days, some lighter specific exercises on light days, and including the eccentrics are all very innovative while at the same time sticking to the "old school" barbell/free weight/compound benefits of strength training. I also think all the dumbbell work, particularly the lower-rep, heavier dumbbell work, is another strong aspect."
Peter Antico

Click HERE to get started

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

I love your workouts, info and support, BUT did that ever sound like an informercial.

Pat Rigsby said...

Craig,

As oppoesd to what jeffd said, I'm glad you don't promote more and offer stuff at this low price more often...I won't have any clients left if they figure out that they can get some of the best info in the business at such a nominal price. Seriously...people being able to get results for less than the cost of a decent meal would put all of us other fitness professional out of business:)